Built from the finest tonewoods and following the construction methods of the golden years of the electric guitar, the Morifone Quarzo has a tone reminiscing of the late ’50s vintage instruments and offers the playability of modern guitars. A perfect blend of Origin and Originality, the Quarzo is our Flagship instrument, and is so polyvalent that it can turn pretty much any musical genre, from Classic to Hard Rock to Metal, Blues, Pop, Jazz, etc. into a masterpiece.
Traditional Finishes – Figured Maple
MSRP $3,999 USD
Solid Colors – Plain Maple
MSRP $3,999 USD
Based on the “1959 Burst” specifications.
- Figured or Plain carved maple top. Thickness: 3/4″
- Mahogany body and neck. Solid Body or Weight-Relieved versions available.
- Long-Tenon Body/Neck joint.
- Ebony fingerboard.
- Neck angle: 4.4°
- Headstock angle: 17°
- Weight: Average 8.5 lbs (From 7.5 lbs to 9.4 lbs)
- Patented Design, Upward-Winged Morifone Aileron™ Headstock.
- Neck to Headstock Joint reinforcement with inner Maple Splines.
- Double-Action Truss Rod.
- Ultra-Light Aluminum Headstock Veneer. Available in Black or Blue.
- Belly Contour.
- Ergonomic Pickguard (floating without a bracket).
Fast playing and gorgeous look.
- Nitrocellulose or Polyurethane finish.
- Nickel Frets.
- Chose between traditional Medium-Jumbo frets with binding nibs, or the narrower semi-hemispheral Finefrets®.
- ABS bindings (body and neck) (Cream, White, Black or Custom color).
- Morifone Aileron™ Cellulose inlays.
- Nut: Graphtech TUSQ XL.
High End Hardware.
- Pickups: Your choice from the whole* product catalog of Lollar® Pickups. (*Humbucker or P-90 sized. Pictured: Imperial Humbuckers)
- Bridge: ABM® Bell-Brass Tune-o-matic (pictured) or Wrap-Around.
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stoptail.
- Tuners: Vintage-Style Schaller®, 3X3, 16:1 Ratio.
- Electrosocket™ Jack Mount